The Curriculum Committee reports to the Provost and works with the Executive Committee and directors in consultation with program chairs on curricular policy, and provides oversight in changes to the college curriculum.
All matters pertaining to changes to the collegewide curriculum, shall come before the Curriculum Committee. The committee shall respond to all curricular matters put before it by the Provost. It shall also initiate discussions and make recommendations related to course offerings in order to achieve the mission of the college as outlined in the Strategic Plan.
View the members of the Curriculum Committee.
All Curriculum Committee meetings are held from noon to 3 p.m. on alternating campuses.
- Wednesday, 09/19/12 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 10/03/12 - Oakland, Macky
- Wednesday, 10/17/12 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 11/14/12 - Oakland, Macky
- Wednesday, 12/12/12 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 2/06/13 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 2/20/12 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 3/06/13 - San Francisco, Boardroom
- Wednesday, 4/10/13 - Oakland, Macky
- Wednesday, 4/24/13 - Ralls 202, Oakland
Download the latest copy of CCA's Faculty Handbook.
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Divisions
- Teaching Resources
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Promotion Review
- Faculty Governance
- Director/Chair Resources
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Student Affairs Overview
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Handbook