Adjunct Year Contracts
Adjunct and Senior Adjunct faculty who consistently teach a minimum of three class lines per academic year, may be eligible for a year contract.
Faculty must meet the following criteria to be considered for a year teaching contract:
- faculty must currently have Adjunct status
- faculty must have been contracted for a minimum of three class lines, or equivalent, as an Adjunct, in the previous academic year
- faculty must be contracted for a minimum of three class lines, or equivalent,
during the current academic year
- faculty must be scheduled to teach a minimum of three class lines or equivalent,
in the upcoming academic year
- Program Chair(s) must be able to demonstrate a reasonable expectation that the faculty will continue to teach a minimum of three class lines or equivalent, each academic year in the foreseeable future.
Requests for a year contract for eligible faculty must be made using the form below, and submitted by the program chair(s) and director(s) to Academic Affairs by May 31st. Requests received after this date will not be considered. If approved, the year contract will be effective the following academic year.
Please consider this request with an anticipation of ongoing commitment to the faculty member. Your request should also include an analysis of how the program will be able to maintain hiring flexibility and goals, around diversity.
Save all documents to your hard drive by clicking "file", "save as" before filling them out. Changes made directly on the website will not be saved when you close.
for additional information please see the Faculty Handbook
Download the latest copy of CCA's Faculty Handbook.
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Divisions
- Teaching Resources
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Promotion Review
- Faculty Governance
- Director/Chair Resources
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Student Affairs Overview
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Handbook