Alumni Success Profiles
Alumni success profiles are listed eight profiles to a page, with each individual profile having its own permalink (just click on the alum's name to open the individual profile. This standalone profile can be linked to or shared using the URL).
Alumni Success page in list view »
Each profile submission should contain the following:
- a text document of 150-200 words (accomplishments, awards & honors, business affiliations, community involvement, exhibitions, publications, etc.). This document should be vetted and formatted (links provided for relevant mentions) prior to being submitted. Include contact info for the alum.
- a headshot ("john_doe_headshot.jpg" ) or primary image (if alum doesn't provide a headshot, designate an image of work to substitute: "john_doe_primary.jpg")
- up to 8 images of work (all images must be approved prior to submission)
- an image index that matches each image file name to the caption info (title of work, year produced, dimensions, medium). Indicate the names of all artists if more than one artist credit is due.
When submitting alumni success profiles, try to compile as many complete profiles as possible into a single compressed folder.
Use separate folders for each alum then compress (i.e., archive or zip) the folder into a single file, identifying the program in the file name, like so: fashion-design-alumni.zip.
If the compressed file size exceeds 5MB, use the secure CCA Dropbox to submit the file to . (Smaller files can be attached to an email -- see About Image File Size below.)
About Image File Size
Web-optimized images are preferred and can be sent as an email attachment if the total file size is under 5MB. Images must be a minimum of 200 pixels wide. You may also send high-resolution images (300 dpi), but avoid sending images that exceed 10MB. You can reduce the file size of your images using an image editor, such as Photoshop, or with free tools, such as Picasa.
Questions? Contact the web editor.
455 Irwin Street
San Francisco CA 94107-2247
- Public Relations
- Stock Images
- Image Library & Photography
- Contact Info