To have an event posted to the CCA web calendar, use the required web calendar event request form. The form ensures we receive all necessary information to post an effective and timely calendar listing.
Please allow a minimum of one week from time of submission for the event to post to the calendar. Events fewer than five days out cannot be listed in the calendar.
- double-check all contact information for accuracy (name, email, phone)
- provide reception details (if applicable)—hours, location, date—especially if they differ from main event
- send an event image to the web editor
- identify which program(s) should be tagged (use caution: event will appear in a program's event feed)
- allow a minimum of one week for event to post
Event postings can accommodate an image for best promotional effect. Send the corresponding image via email to the web editor, making certain to cross-reference the image to the specific event.
Please also include a caption or artist credit (or both) when sending an event image. (Note: The responsibility for attaining proper permission to post an image relies entirely on the sender.)
Events post to the calendar within approximately 5 days of submission. Always plan events as far in advance as possible. Typically, the requesting person is sent the event posting URL as confirmation. It is the requesting party's responsibility to ensure the posting is accurate.
Corrections to event postings are typically made within 24 hours, time permitting. Indicate only the necessary correction(s) and always provide the current event posting URL. Do not use the web calendar event form to submit changes or corrections; send all changes to the web editor for fastest processing.
455 Irwin Street
San Francisco CA 94107-2247