CCA alumni have made many noteworthy contributions to their communities and creative fields. Learn more about the paths that led alumni to CCA as well as their inspirations, advice, and achievements in the highlighted features below.
Many of these distinguished artists have also been featured in Glance, the college's magazine, which can be viewed or downloaded, or both!
100+ Alumni of Note
View CCA's list of 100+ Alumni of Note and their accomplishments, excerpted from the centennial issue of Glance (Winter 2007).
Recent Alumni Success Features
- Todd Shalom (MFA Writing 2004)
- Michael Sun (Graphic Design 2010)
- Jonah Ward (Glass 2006)
- Joseph Becker (BArch 2007)
- Hank Willis Thomas (MFA and MA Visual Criticism 2004)
- Bayeté Ross Smith (MFA 2004)
- Lucas Ainsworth (Industrial Design 2010)
- Joe Kowalczyk (BFA Interdisciplinary Studies 2006)
- Pablo Cristi (MFA 2010)
- David Huffman (MFA 1998)
- Laura Kramer (Graphic Design 2002)
- Kate Pocrass (MFA 2001)
- Myron Michael (MFA Writing 2006)
- Renée Walker (MFA Design 2011)
- Adrienne Skye Roberts (MA Visual and Critical Studies 2009)
- Trevor Mantkus (Ceramics 2008)
- Rebecca Najdowski (MFA 2010)
- Daniel Dallabrida (MFA Fine Arts 2010)
- Adam Green (Sculpture 2010)
- Audrey Marrs (MA Graduate Program in Curatorial Practice 2008)
- Nate Fredenburg (Printmaking 1993)
Visit College Publications to view or download timely publications about CCA news and campus life.
Download Glance, a publication for the CCA community.
BARCLAY SIMPSON AWARD
View the catalogue, 25 Years of the Barclay Simpson Award, to celebrate an entire generation of well-deserving graduating CCA artists.