Connect with the outstanding creative talent at CCA. The Career Development team partners with industry-leading companies and organizations to make available internship and career opportunities for great candidates.
Read testimonials to learn what employers are saying about our students and alumni, and join the growing list of companies and organizations interested in CCA by connecting with Career Development today.
CCA's Office of Career Development offers a variety of employer services designed to connect companies and organizations with talented CCA students and alumni.
- The JOB BOARD at CCA Works is the first step in reaching the amazing CCA student and alumni talent.
Register and post today!
- Employer Information Tables: Free of charge and available at both campus locations. Reservations required through Career Development.
- Career Expo: Our largest career-related fair will be held March 19, 2013. Registration begins in early November, 2012.
- On Campus Interviews: We can arrange for interview rooms to streamline your hiring process as you meet with CCA students.
- Industry/Organization speaking opportunities: A chance to be a part of an expert panel for career-related events.
- Career Treks: An excellent opportunity to meet stellar CCA students by hosting a tour, lunch, or training at your business location. Career Development will be your partner in making this happen. Email us today to become one of our Career Trekking organizations.
- Staff resume critique sessions and share your hiring expertise.
- Design an internship to benefit your organization and a CCA student: Career Development can assist you in the process.
To get started with CCA, first identify your hiring timeline, position requirements, and resources, and then match those requirements with the services we offer appropriate to your recruitment needs.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING NEEDS
List an internship, part-time, or full-time job through our job board at CCA Works, and connect with the creative talent of registered CCA student and alumni. Recruit directly by browsing the resumes of our students and alumni, or post a position today.
Information Tables can be reserved for Tuesday mornings from 11:00am-12:00 noon at one or both campus locations. Each table will be centrally located and provides you an excellent and less formal way to meet our students and share information about your organization and the hiring process for jobs and/or internships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve your spot. Tabling begins on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 and is free of charge.
FOR MORE PROJECTED RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Meet and interview CCA's creative leaders of tomorrow by reserving a table at our annual Career Expo. Held in the spring, this private job fair is an excellent recruitment opportunity for companies and organizations to connect face-to-face with CCA's talented students and alumni. Registration for this valuable resource is simple. Increase your company's visibility and join the list of recruiters who have participated in past years.
Our Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 event schedule is being finalized now and we be posted shortly. If you have a program you are interested in offering, please contact us at email@example.com.
Expand your recruitment strategies by participating in one of the many professional development opportunities offered to the CCA community by the Career Development Office. Each semester, we host a variety of events for our students and alumni such as industry presentations, portfolio development workshops, business skills for artists, and more. Contact the Career Development Office today for more information on how to become involved in the campus community. The Career Development team is ready to make recruiting with CCA an exciting and stress free experience.
Support future career development initiatives, and help make possible additional professional practice opportunities for students and alumni. Consider making a one-time or annual gift to CCA's Career Development Office. Contact the Advancement Office at 510.594.3784 for more information, or Career Development below.
There are excellent opportunities available to sponsor our upcoming Career Expo in March, 2013. This is a highly visible event on campus and an excellent marketing opportunity for your organization. Sponsoring ranges are available at various levels. Contact Career Development directly for details.
Please contact the Career Development Office with any questions about our valuable services: firstname.lastname@example.org