Other Health Care Access
ATTENTION: For mental-health crises, call 9-1-1
CCA is first and foremost committed to its community members’ well-being: academically, professionally, artistically, and emotionally. Because emotional well-being plays a vital role in how a person thrives, the college offers the following mental-health resources.
- CCA's Counseling Center
- Kaiser Permanente Psychiatric Offices (San Francisco and Oakland)
- San Francisco's free community resources. Please note that these services are only for individuals WITHOUT insurance.
CCA’s Counseling Center offers students, staff, and faculty professional, confidential, and free-of-charge counseling to address personal issues related to the challenges an academic environment may pose.
The center is an ideal resource for those seeking brief individual therapy and referrals to community resources. Often CCA’s Counseling Center provides students with referrals to outside agencies, including Kaiser Permanente (as applicable).
Learn more about navigating the mental-health care system.
For students with Kaiser Permanente insurance (both CCA and non-CCA), Kaiser Permanente’s psychiatric care is available in San Francisco and Oakland.
Whether you elect to see a counselor within CCA’s Counseling Center or choose to visit a medical professional at either of Kaiser Permanente’s psychiatric offices, you will need to make an appointment.
- Campus Life
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- International Student Affairs/Programs
- Career Development
- Student Records
- Undergraduate Exhibitions
- Health Insurance | Wellness
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Learning Resources
- Disability/Access Services
- Intercampus Transportation
- Student Resources
- Student Handbook