International Student Affairs and Programs (ISAP) provides services to international students to help address federal immigration regulations, manage cultural transitions, and develop international community at the college.
Faculty and staff interested in international affairs and/or concerns about the welfare of international students are encouraged to contact a representative from the International Student Affairs and Programs Office.
Additionally, CCA's ISAP faculty and staff provides referrals for support services, including counseling and English as a Second Language (ESL) tutoring and other international opportunities for all students.
International Exchange & Study Abroad
Four types of programs that support cultural enrichment:
- International Exchange / Study Abroad for CCA students who wish to study outside the United States a partner school
- International Exchange allows students outside the United States to study at CCA
- Summer Study Abroad offers CCA faculty-led summer programs provide one-of-a-kind cultural opportunities
- Summer English + Art Studio Program for international students accepted to CCA's undergraduate programs seeking to strengthen their language and studio skills in preparation for study at CCA
- International Grad Prep Intensive for international graduate students seeking the opportunity to develop the necessary language and academic skills to succeed in graduate programs at CCA
International students seeking enrollment assistance should contact CCA's Office of International Student Affairs and Programs (ISAP).
- Campus Life
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- International Student Affairs/Programs
- Career Development
- Student Records
- Undergraduate Exhibitions
- Health Insurance | Wellness
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Learning Resources
- Disability/Access Services
- Intercampus Transportation
- Student Resources
- Student Handbook