Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
R.A.W. Photos Wanted
(real artists @ work)
2012 R.A.W. PHOTO STUDENT Contest: “I BELONG AT CCA”
We’re looking for photos that capture the theme "I Belong at CCA" . . . whatever that means to you!
- Prize: $100 (each top three finalist)
- Audience: You and your peers at CCA
When: Contest runs from Monday, August 27, to Friday, September 7
GUIDELINES & SPECIFICATIONS
Participants must be currently enrolled CCA students.
Use the R.A.W. Photo submission form below to submit your image(s), or send them to us via Instagram or Twitter (under the hashtag #ccaraw12) up until 5 p.m. Friday, September 7. (Note: Do not tag photos prior to August 27th, 2012)
Don't have a smartphone? Post your photos to a public site, blog, or photo-sharing website (e.g., Flickr, Shutterfly, Snapfish) and submit the URL(s) using the form below. (Note: Submissions linked from Facebook will not be accepted.)
Students may use smartphones, camera phones, or digital cameras. Photo digital equipment must be capable of capturing high-quality (crisp, 2 MB or greater) digital files.
- Multiple entries are encouraged (up to 5 images per entrant)
- Collaborations are OK, though only one $100 prize per winning photo
- A panel of CCA faculty and staff judges all submitted images; votes also are solicited from the CCA community at large for the Audience Award prize
- Finalists are required to submit hi-res digital images (5 megapixel or greater) upon notification
Note to Entrants
All entries become the property of California College of the Arts and may be posted at the college’s website, Twitter, Pinterest, Storify, Flickr, CCA's page(s) on Facebook, and other promotional endeavors.
For additional information, contact Director of Marketing Clay Walsh.