Faculty Record Report

All ranked faculty are required to complete a Faculty Record Report (FRR) within the first semester of teaching. The FRR must be updated prior to review for promotion and/or renewal.

The Faculty Record Report is maintained in your file of record in Academic Affairs. All FRRs must now be completed and submitted electronically, via a Google document, which can be updated in real time. Handwritten and paper copies will not be accepted.

The Google FRR will be shared with all newly hired ranked faculty. If you do not receive your personalized copy of your FRR via Google Drive by the beginning of the semester in which you are given a ranked appointment, please contact Manager of Faculty Affairs Holly Castrillón.