New Web Projects
Each new proposal for web content (a page, several pages, or a cluster of related pages) should have a clear goal and detailed information provided.
You will need a CCA Google Apps user account to access the Web Project Request form.
Starting a New Web Project
- Submit your project request
- Meet to discuss project
- Evaluate budget opportunities and constraints (i.e., will contract design or development work be necessary? What level of editing will the content require?)
- Discuss content-generation needs
- Identify page flow and content structure
- Submit metadata for all relevant pages
- Determine and sign off on project scope
- Commit to milestones on the production schedule
- Delegate resources to deploy the project
455 Irwin Street
San Francisco CA 94107-2247