Each proposal for new web content (a page, a section of several pages, or even a Google site) should have a clear goal and detailed information provided.
It's best to have all content and images ready for implementation before submitting a project request, but this can be discussed at a kickoff meeting.
- Submit your project request by filling out the Communications Project Request form (requires a CCA Google Apps user account)
- Meet to discuss project
- Evaluate budget opportunities and constraints (i.e., will contract design or development work be necessary? What level of editing will the content require?)
- Discuss content-generation needs
- Identify page flow and content structure
- Submit metadata for all relevant pages
- Determine and sign off on project scope
- Commit to milestones on the production schedule
- Delegate resources to deploy the project