Lab Zero is CCA's new 24/7* making space where you can work with leather, fabrics, and plastics. It functions as a meeting space to brain storm ideas and support shop classes in design and fabrication.
* Not all machines will be available for use 24/7 due to safety concerns.
Lab Zero contains:
- 3 Industrial sewing machines
- Overlock Stitching Machine
- Leather Burnisher
- Leather Splitter
- Button Maker
- Vinyl Sealer
- 2 industrial irons with large fold-down ironing boards
- Leather Skiver (coming soon!)
Jackson Eric Meineke
Fabrication Studio Manager
Be sure to review the San Francisco Studio shop requirements (at right).
San Francisco Studios
CCA’s San Francisco studios are a collection of shared resources that support all SF-based departments. Access is available to all current students and faculty upon attending the individual facility's policy and safety orientations.