Carmen M. Christensen Production Stage Usage Policy
Supported Uses of the Production Stage
- film & video production stage
- curriculum-related film & video screening
- still photography studio
- multimedia classroom
The following are not supported uses:
- Any uses beyond those described above
- Public events of any kind
- Any assembly occupancy over the room’s legal maximum occupancy (43 persons)
- Uses of adhesives, tacks, or nails on either the walls, floor, or green screen
Who may reserve the Production Stage?
- undergraduate/graduate faculty
- undergraduate/graduate students
- program managers/coordinators
Flim production-based classes have priority in class scheduling. Film students also have priority access for class-related productions during specific hours shown on the Film Studios online scheduler. The schedule also indicates Open Booking hours available to any student, faculty, or staff member subject to the Supported Uses listed above and Equipment Use Policies as stated in the CCA Film Studios Handbook.
Booking: All requests for the Production Stage must comply with the Supported Uses listed above, and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis in coordination with the Film Program Priority Access Policy.
All users are expected to clean up at the end of their reserved time. All items left behind (e.g., tools, equipment, artwork, personal items) will be disposed. A booking party may be charged a cleaning fee if the Production Stage is left untidy.
Please note: Production Stage policies are subject to change.