Over the past 15 years, CCA has developed an extraordinary reputation for unique summer study-abroad programs, designed and led by CCA faculty.
Some courses are interdisciplinary and should be of interest to students from many different disciplines; others are discipline specific.
Please review the prerequisites for the course(s) that interest you.
Summer 2014 Study-Abroad Destinations
- Argentina with Leonardo Zylberberg
- Berlin with Karen Fiss
- Ecuador with Lauren Elder
- Iceland with John Zurier (FULL)
- Italy with Mariella Poli
- Japan with Douglas Akagi (FULL)
- London/Paris with Randy Chavez
- Marfa, Texas with Shaun O'Dell and Lindsey White
- New York Studio with Linda Geary (FULL)
- Paris with Erik Adigard
- Rome with Katherine Rinne
- Scotland/London with Christina Seely and Victoria Wagner
- Spain with Mark Eanes
(While New York and Texas are not overseas, they are worlds away and provide additional unique opportunities to explore a venue outside of California. The same registration policies/deadlines apply.)
Office of Special Programs
Oakland campus, Ralls 201
Office Hours: Monday–Friday
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Dean of Special Programs