CCA's state-of-the-art facilities include the following:
- dedicated studios with a wireless network infrastructure
- four computer labs with the latest hardware and software
- a digital print lab for 2D printing and plotting
- a suite of fully equipped wood and metal shops
- a Rapid Prototyping Studio for all scales of fabrication
The Rapid Prototyping Studio includes two large LaserCAM laser cutters, an Eden 333 3D printing prototyping machine for fine-featured three-dimensional prints; a large-scale QVAC vacuum forming machine for material prototyping, and a router table and a Multi-Cam CNC Router for the machining of larger components.
CCA also has a fully accessible electronics (“gizmo”) laboratory and workshop that provides space and equipment for electronics prototyping, testing, and development for interactive systems projects.
The New Materials Resource Center offers a comprehensive, interdisciplinary collection of samples and is the only library of its kind housed at an art school.