Making it or Faking it?
Doing "Diversity": Making it or Faking it? is the name of an all-day conference that took place at CCA in 2010. It was presented by the President's Steering Group on Diversity and sponsored by the Diversity Studies Program.
The conference featured scheduled panels and included presentations by Diversity Studies faculty, alumni, and current students, as well as moderated panels on diversity and social justice studies at local Bay Area colleges and universities.
The Doing "Diversity": Making it or Faking it? conference was held in April 2010 on the Oakland campus.
- Read the student blog History of US People of Color
- See other past Diversity Studies–related events.
- Read how Academic Affairs is making diversity an academic imperative.
- Learn about CCA's diversity scholarships.
- Sign up for the Diversity Studies Seminar, a degree course being offered at CCA this summer.