The privacy of your personal information is our top priority. Only you can update your personal information, and only verified CCA alumni can view the Online Directory. The information on these pages is for official college and alumni association use, and also for personal communication between alumni. Use of these resources for any other purpose, including commercial or political communications, is strictly prohibited. Alumni information will not be sold or rented to any company or organization. Misuse of the Online Alumni Directory or Alumni Listservs will result in loss of access privileges. Report misuse to the Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com.
Policy and Guidelines for Proper Use
Information available through the CCA Online Alumni Directory and Alumni Listservs may be used for specific personal and college-related purposes only. Use of these resources for any commercial, public, political, unlawful mailing or unlawful use is strictly prohibited. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising and solicitations for commercial services
- Cold calling of any kind or mass-mailings (spamming)
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent
- Uses that inaccurately imply endorsement, approval or sponsorship by CCA
- Uses that can be confused with official communications of CCA
- Mailings of any kind using a false identification
- Activities that violate other alumni users' privacy such as granting access to the system or distributing information obtained from the services to non-alumni.
- Use of obscene or vulgar language
Participation in the Online Alumni Directory and Alumni Listservs is a privilege. By using the system, you agree to abide by the online community policies outlined herein. If you cannot accept these policies, please do not use these resources.
Neither CCA nor the Alumni Association is responsible for screening communications and neither will actively monitor the use of the Online Alumni Directory or Alumni Listservs. Report any abuses or misuse of the directory to the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the Alumni Relations Office determines that a user's participation in the Online Alumni Directory or Alumni Listservs may create a liability for the college, or that the user has violated the policies set forth herein, the college reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to take actions against the user and to deny a user further access to the Online Alumni Directory and Alumni Listservs.
- The college may deny access to the Online Alumni Directory and Alumni Listservs to any individual at any time.
- The college reserves the right to discontinue any online services at any time or to revise the terms and policies of this acceptable use agreement.