Free and open to the CCA alumni community only
Student and Faculty Service Center, 80 Carolina, Room 101
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.703.9595
The CCA Alumni Association invites alumni to attend a panel of representatives from five local businesses founded and cofounded by fellow CCA graduates.
Speakers will discuss the challenges and successes faced while founding their own companies and address how they've been able to leverage their arts education.
Attendees are encouraged to bring questions and participate in the discussion. Note: Space is limited.
- Jay and Rie Dion (both MFA 2010) of Atelier Dion
- Janine Lee (Fashion Design 2010)
- Aretha Sack (Painting/Drawing 2010) of Floss Gloss
- Ardy Sobhani (MBA Design Strategy 2012) of Oru Kayak
- Matt Dick (Individualized Major 1997) of Small Trade Company
- Analisa Goodin (MA Visual and Critical Studies 2008) of Visual Catch