Fall 2010 "Glance" Is Here . . . Just in Time for the Holidays!
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 by Jim Norrena
Glance is CCA's full-color magazine, designed by Sputnik, the college's award-winning undergraduate design studio. Each issue delivers the latest news about the college; notable achievements of students, faculty, and alumni; Wattis Institute news; special content for alumni; and much more!
Look for copies of Glance throughout either the San Francisco or Oakland campus. Share with friends and family, or give as a gift! (Okay, maybe not a gift.) In addition to hard copies, Glance is available as a downloadable PDF.
Fall 2010 "Glance" Highlights
Feature stories highlight the exciting new ways in which CCA engages with the community and the world.
- Read about the college's ENGAGE at CCA initiative in a special four-part feature.
Learn about select alumni via featured profiles:
Delve into additional alumni featurettes, showcasing who's making art that matters:
- Ebony Iman Dallas (MFA Design 2009)
- Alexandra Grant (MFA 2000)
- James McLeod (Glass 2002)
- Miguel Nelson (MFA 2002)
- Chelsea Ryoko Wong (Printmaking 2010)
- Christine Wong Yap (Printmaking 1998; MFA 2007)
Other Mentionable Features of Glance
- Learn about the latest gifts and grants in the Advancement News section.
- Check out Summer at CCA to review the remarkable lineup CCA offers during the summer.
- Review the Bookshelf to see which faculty or alumni, or both, have new publications (for possible gift ideas).
- Mark down specific save-the-date events such as the upcoming Craft Forward symosium and the Mirror | Mirror Gump's 150th Anniversary Gala
And, of course, there's the Backward Glance page that highlights a notable occurrence in CCA's history. Curious? Pick up a copy!
Missed an issue, or looking for a past feature story? Download a back issue.
Happy holidays from CCA!
- Featured News
- Awards and Accolades
- Career Development
- CCA in the Media
- Center for Art and Public Life
- Community Arts
- Critical Studies
- Curatorial Practice
- Design and Craft
- Design MBA
- Diversity Studies
- ENGAGE at CCA
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- First Year
- Graphic Design
- Individualized Major
- Industrial Design
- Interaction Design
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Metal Arts
- MFA Comics
- Office of the President
- Painting Drawing
- Press Releases
- Special Programs
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Visual and Critical Studies
- Visual Studies
- Wattis Institute
- Writing and Literature