The Center for Art and Public Life (the Center) at California College of the Arts is pleased to announce the honorees of the 2016 CCA Community-Engaged Practice Awards:
- Claudia Bernardi (Community Arts, Critical Studies, Diversity Studies, Visual and Critical Studies faculty)
- Greacian Goeke (MFA Performance 1990)
- Vernon Keeve III (MFA Writing 2012)
- Eduardo Pineda (Diversity Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies faculty)
- Tyler Pew (MArch 2012)
- Ashley Saks (MFA 2010) & Radka Pulliam (MFA 2011)
CCA will issue to each of the above an official letter of commendation, feature them in a compendium of Community-Engaged Practice honorees (to be released in fall 2016), and celebrate them in an exhibition from October 3 to 15 at CCA’s College Avenue Galleries at the Oakland campus, which will include an opening panel and reception on Wednesday, October 5.