The Career Expo has drawn in top companies and arts organizations from all creative industries in the Bay Area and beyond.
Career Expo 2014
Mark your calendar! CCA's 2014 Career Expo is March 14, 2014!
Join us for this private job fair aimed specifically at CCA's student and alumni community of artists, writers, designers, and thinkers as well as the potential employers who value them.
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- 11:30am - 3:30pm (lunch and refreshments provided)
- CCA San Francisco Campus in the Nave
- Registration: November 15, 2013 - February 28, 2014*
(Early-bird registration available until 5pm on December 16)
Employer Registration Fee *
Unless otherwise noted, this set fee includes one table, and lunch and refreshments for up to 2 employees (additional lunches $10 per lunch)
- Regular Registration Fee / $165
- Non-profit Registration Fee / $110
Pecha Kucha Presentation
- Timed, 7 minute presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A
- Timkin Reception, from noon to 4 p.m. during the event
- 5 slides to present an engaging, insider glance into the daily working experience at your company.
- Sign up: Careers@cca.edu*
*Note, this opportunity is first come, first serve for registered and paid employers.
- SILVER Sponsorship: $2,500
Company's name will be included on promotional material and the CCA website.
- GOLD Sponsorship: $5,000
Full naming rights, including your company name and logo on promotional material and the CCA website.
How to register
(Visual instructions here)
To register, please log into your CCA Works Job Board account. If you do not have one, please click on the link above, and select the option on the next web page "click here to register."
Once logged into the job board, select the CAREER EVENTS tab at the top of the screen. Select Search, then Search again to see the Career Expo 2014 event, and click the link"register."