Internship Forms

The learning contract is due prior to the start of the internship and site approval is based on the information contained in the completed contract.

International Students: You must turn in your completed learning agreement and get a new I-20 from the ISAP office that has CPT work authorization on the second page before you begin your internship. Working without authorization could lead to the loss of your F-1 status.

Students keep track of their internship hours on the hours log and will turn this into the internship coordinator for their major, once the internship is completed.

Download and save a personal copy.

Title it with your name and semester of internship (e.g., JaneSmith_LearningAgreement_Su2015)

The student and employer evaluations are sent out automatically, via electronic form, when the hours log has been completed and recorded by CCA.

If you have any questions about the evaluations, please contact the internship coordinator.