Communication & Correspondence
The Graduate Program Office assigns each graduate student a mailbox on the second floor of the San Francisco campus near the graduate studios.
Student Mail & Packages
CCA will not accept mail or packages for undergraduate students who do not reside in college housing.
The college will not release instructors' home addresses or telephone numbers. Messages for the Oakland faculty may be delivered to the faculty boxes located next to the college switchboard in the Oliver Art Center. Messages for the San Francisco faculty may be delivered to the faculty boxes adjacent to Simpson Library or by phone to the Academic Services Office.
Emergency telephone messages for students are directed to the Student Affairs Office. No student home address or telephone number will be released to any person without the student's written permission.
San Francisco campus address
1111 Eighth Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Oakland campus address
Oakland, CA 94618
Crime Reports: Oakland & SF Campuses
To view a year-by-year comparison of crime statistics for either campus (three years back up to the previous year), follow these instructions:
- Visit U.S. Dept. of Education: Campus Safety & Security
- Click the text in RED in the upper right-hand corner
- Type "California College of the Arts" in the institution field (Note: Just the college name is sufficient)
- Hit enter or "Search"
- Select either San Francisco or Oakland campus
- Student Handbook
- Academic Policies
- College Regulations
- Academic Integrity Code
- Campus Guidelines
- Communication & Correspondence
- Drug-Free School & Workplace Program
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Missing-Student Policy
- Policy Prohibiting Sexual Misconduct
- Policy Review Petitions
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct/Harassment
- Reproduction of Student Work
- Student Code of Conduct
- Studio Use
- Crime Awareness & Public Safety
- Tuition & Fees Schedule