About CCA's Fall Housing Application Process
All currently enrolled CCA students are eligible to apply for housing at the Panoramic, Webster Hall and Harriet Street Residences beginning April 15. The continuing student priority housing application deadline is May 1, 2015. Housing assignments are determined on a first-come, first-served basis until filled and will remain available for current CCA students throughout the summer. Note: Students who apply after the priority deadline will be considered for stand-by housing assignment.
How to Apply
- Log in to your Housing at CCA account using your CCA username and password (same as your CCA email).
- Select “Get Started” (the blue button next to the Housing Application title).
- Begin with Part 1 (on the left): the housing application. (To request a specific roommate, return to Part 2 later.)
- Read the housing application and license agreement carefully, filling in the application as necessary.
- Submit your application.
- Instructions to pay your $600 housing deposit online will be emailed to you.
- Upon payment receipt, the Office of Residential Life will approve your application and continue with thehousing-assignment process.
Housing Assignment Process
If you've met the appropriate priority deadline, housing assignments will be available on your Housing at CCA account on June 1.
If you apply after the deadline, housing assignments will be available on your Housing at CCA account on July 1 or within 2 weeks of submitting your housing application, whichever is later.
Note: Roommate requests must be approved by all parties. All parties must have applied and be deposited before the appropriate priority application deadline in order to be accommodated.
Roommate requests submitted after your priority application date cannot be guaranteed.