Located at the intersection of Broadway and College Avenue, the Avenue Apartments are a short walk across Broadway to CCA’s Oakland campus. First-year students are given priority to this community.
Housing 29 residents in 5 two-bedroom and 2 one-bedroom apartment units, the Avenue Apartments are home to our theme community “Artistic Retreat Community (ARC).”
The ARC is designed to accommodate students who seek a peaceful, quiet, and tranquil environment to concentrate on what they do best—create art! Students who live in ARC share a commitment to maintaining a serene and nurturing atmosphere that, with fewer distractions, is conducive to the creative process.
See rates for the current academic year posted on the main Residential Halls page.
- 2-bedroom apartments—1.5 baths, large walk-in closet, full kitchen, dining area, living room, and small balcony
- 1-bedroom apartments—1 full bath, extra closet space, full kitchen, dining area, living room, and small balcony
- high-speed internet and cable TV in the Resident Advisor Apartment
- laundry facilities (located on-site in the garage)
- 24/hr front-desk operation located across the street in Clifton Hall
- mailboxes located across the street in Clifton Hall
- comprises students between the ages of 17–19
- coed community by apartment
- individually controlled heat
- located next door to the first-year studios
- Safeway/CVS shopping plaza within .5 miles
Residence Hall Life
Students make a Midnight Mural