California Street Residences
Located in San Francisco's historic and prestigious Nob Hill neighborhood, the California Street Residences are a new option for students who wish to live in CCA residential housing. They accommodate approximately 50 continuing, transfer (domestic and international), and graduate students in single- and double-occupancy rooms.
CCA students will occupy the third and fourth floors of this new student housing offering, which is centrally located within walking distance of Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square, offering extraordinary views of the San Francisco Bay and the financial district.
About California Street Residences
The building is just minutes away from galleries, alternative art spaces, museums, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
See Residential Halls general information regarding rates for the current academic year.
- fully furnished rooms
- 1 large kitchen and common room located on the second floor (includes a pool table, foosball table, television, and tables for dining)
- small courtyard off the second-floor lounge
- high-speed wireless internet access (WiFi)
- laundry facilities located on the 2nd floor
- all utilities included
- weekend security located in the building's lobby
- mail delivery to each student room & package pick-up in the evenings
NOTE: No shuttle service will be provided from this location.
- located at 851 California Street
- full nine-month housing contract (includes winter break housing)
- summer housing available (at additional cost)
- composed of CCA and non-CCA students (the latter come from a variety of colleges throughout San Francisco)
- coed community (by room)
- shared baths (by suite)
- close to major public transportation hubs such as cable cars, Muni, and BART
Residence Hall Life
Students make a Midnight Mural