The Harriet Street Student Residences building is a new four-story building located at 38 Harriet Street in San Francisco's South of Market (SoMa) neighborhood.
The location is just one mile from the California College of the Arts San Francisco campus.
Harriet Street Residences is just minutes away from galleries, alternative art spaces, museums, groceries, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
All the above are accessible via San Francisco’s public transportation or by bike or foot.
- fully furnished
- all utilities included
- flat-screen TV in each unit
- high-speed WiFi access
- in-unit washer/dryer
- mailboxes for each unit
- sustainable landscaped courtyard
- 300+ cu. ft. of storage per unit
(Note: The CCA shuttle service does not serve this location.)
- 22 SMARTSPACE-designed double-occupancy spaces
- Nine-month housing contract (includes winter break housing)
- Summer housing available for MFA in Comics and International Grad Prep Intensive students
- Coed community (by apartments only)
- Proximity to San Francisco public transportation hubs (Muni & BART)
- Secure onsite bicycle parking/storage
- Onsite city car share
- Walk Score of 98 and rated a biker’s and rider’s paradise
- LEED-certified platinum level (Learn more »)
- Natural light and ventilation
- Solar water heating
- Stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Rainwater harvesting
- Low-flow fixtures
- High recycled content
- Reduced construction waste
See Residential Halls general information regarding Harriet Street Residence rates and other housing options for the current academic year.