The fall 2015-16 housing application opens for all students on April 15, 2015. The incoming student priority housing application deadline: May 15, 2015. Note: Students who apply after the priority deadline will be considered for stand-by housing assignment.
How to Apply
- Log in to your Housing at CCA account using your CCA username and password (same as your CCA email).
Note: Your CCA email account will be activated 24 hours after your enrollment deposit is received.
- Select “Get Started” (the blue button next to the Housing Application title).
- Begin with Part 1 (on the left): the housing application. (To request a specific roommate, return to Part 2 later.)
- Read the housing application and license agreement carefully, filling in the application as necessary.
- Submit your application.
- Instructions to pay your $600 housing deposit online will be emailed to you.
- Upon payment receipt, the Office of Residential Life will approve your application and continue with the housing-assignment process.
Housing Assignment Process
If you've met the appropriate priority deadline, housing assignments will be available on your Housing at CCA account on June 1.
If you apply after the deadline, housing assignments will be available on your Housing at CCA account on July 1 or within 2 weeks of submitting your housing application, whichever is later.
Note: Roommate requests must be approved by all parties. All parties must have applied and be deposited before the appropriate priority application deadline in order to be accommodated.
Roommate requests submitted after your priority application date cannot be guaranteed.