Incoming international students can find the I-20 Request Form on the international undergraduate or international graduate admissions page, along with information on the process to get an I-20 and F-1 visa.

Students currently in the United States in F-1 status who wish to transfer to CCA can also find the Request for Release of SEVIS Record form on the admissions pages references above.

This section has information specific to current F-1 students at CCA:

How to maintain F-1 status
Maintaining Status Overview

Related policies & procedures relevant to F-1 students
Program Extension
Reduced Course Load

Information on employment and practical training

On-Campus Employment
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
Optional Practical Training (OPT)

If you are an F-1 student looking for information on social security numbers, taxes, driver's licenses or other more general resources or information, please see the Resources and FAQ pages.

If you are on a J-1 visa, see the J-1 page for information specific to J-1 visa holders. As mentioned above, the Social Security/TaxesResources, and FAQ pages have more general information and resources applicable to both F-1 and J-1 students.

How to Print Your Electronic I-94

As of May 2013, passengers arriving in the United States are no longer required to fill out the paper I-94 arrival and departure record. Your arrival in the United States is now recorded electronically when you go through customs and you will be given an entry stamp in your passport.

If you need a printed copy of your arrival record, please go to You will need to enter some information to retrieve and print your record, so have your passport with your F-1 visa in it when accessing this site.

Please contact ISAP with any questions or concerns about printing your electronic I-94.