Forms for F-1 Students
Forms for J-1 Students
Forms for Study-Abroad Students
Other Forms & Information Sheets

Forms for F-1 Students

I-20 Request Form

Incoming students can find the I-20 Request Form on the International Undergraduate or International Graduate admissions pages, along with information on the process to get an I-20 and F-1 visa.

International students who are currently enrolled in a U.S. academic institution in F-1 status and wish to transfer to CCA can also find the Request for Release of SEVIS Record form on the admissions pages referenced above.

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Form

Please see the CPT page for complete information including eligibility requirements, forms, and an overview of the application process.

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Form

Please see the OPT page for complete information on the application process and access to all OPT-related forms and resources.

Reduced Course Load (RCL) Form

The Reduced Course Load section of the Maintaining F-1 Status page has information on how to request a Reduced Course Load as well as the Reduced Course Load form.

I-20 Program Extension Form

Please see the Program Extension section of the Maintaining F-1 Status page for directions on how to request a program extension, along with the Program Extension form.

Forms for J-1 Students

International Exchange Students

Please contact the ISAP Office to request a copy of the DS-2019 Request Form.

International Exchange Student Application Form (non-CCA students only)

Study Abroad / Fulbright
Download the international exchange student application form.

Forms for Study-Abroad Students

To apply to the Study Abroad program, email for application form.
To apply to CCA's Study Abroad program, download the application form. Email for any questions you may have about the application.

Other Forms & Information Sheets

I-539: Application Form

The I-539: Application form extends/changes nonimmigrant status and is to be completed by nonimmigrants who seek an extension of stay or change from one nonimmigration category to another.

Visa Renewal Information Sheet

To renew your visa at a U.S. Embassy/consulate outside the United States, please refer to the visa renewal information sheet.

Cost of Attendance Information Sheet

Download the Cost of Attendance (PDF) for an estimated cost of attendance for a nine-month, full-time budget that is generally applicable to students entering CCA in the fall (revised annually).

Academic Calendar

See CCA's Academic Calendar for a list of important dates each academic term.

Department of Motor Vehicles Information Sheet

Anyone who is a resident in California must have a valid California driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle. This can be obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). You can apply for a driver's license / state-issued identity card 30 days after your arrival. Download PDF

Note: you do not need a SSN to apply for a driver's license or state-issued identification card. 

State law requires every driver's license or state-issued identification card applicant provides verification of birth date and proof of legal residence within the United States. (Visit DMV Legal Presence for more information.)