Social Security Number / Taxes / ITIN


International students only become eligible for a Social Security Number once they have been approved for some form of work authorization (e.g., on-campus job, CPT, OPT). For more information, please visit the Portal. 


Filing tax forms is required by law and is part of your responsibilities as an international student at CCA. For more information email


The ISAP Office will assist you with your ITIN application if necessary. Review the ITIN page in Portal for more detailed information.