Types of Coaching
Note: You must first sign in to your cca.edu email to access the coaching schedules above.
New: Walk-In Hours
We now offer walk-in hours for coaching.
- Review the appropriate coaching schedule to ensure desired coaching is currently being offered.
- Familiarize yourself with CCA's coaching procedures and policies. Be certain to schedule your session in advance. (Like you, coaches are students who have midterms and finals.)
- Decide what's needed for the coaching session to be helpful. Prepare a list of questions and concerns to address during the session. (This will help the coach better manage the time.)
- Bring your textbook, syllabus, class notes, all assignment handouts, and your essay draft (if applicable).
- Consider coming for regular weekly meetings. (One session may address a single project, but ongoing assistance may improve your overall skills.)
- Trust the coach can assess your learning needs and will advise the best way to work together -- be it short- or longer-term.
Late Arrival & Cancelation Policy
You must cancel an appointment 24 hours prior by using the coach’s ScheduleOnce calendar or email.
A same-day cancelation is considered a no show. (More than two no shows results in the loss of the free coaching privilege for the rest of the semester.)
Coordinator of Learning Resources
Virginia C. Jardim, MAT, ET/P
firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.594.3756
Irwin Hall 213
- Campus Life
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- International Student Affairs/Programs
- Career Development
- Student Accounts
- Student Records
- Health Insurance | Wellness
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Learning Resources
- Disability/Access Services
- Shuttle Service
- Student Resources
- Student Handbook