Please note that the Exhibitions schedule is currently full through May 2016. Requests are typically placed duringspring semester in the academic year before your exhibition is scheduled. We will be posting the application procedure for the 2016-2017 academic year in spring 2016. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have a specific inquiry.
Application Guidelines & Resources
Gallery Floor Plans
- College Avenue Galleries (Oakland)
- Isabelle Percy West Gallery (Oakland)
- Oliver Art Center (Oakland)
- Campus Center Galleries (San Francisco)
Additional Application Forms
Planning & Preparing
Download Undergraduate Exhibitions Program
Isabelle Percy West Gallery, Oakland campus, Mon.–Sat., 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m. (Gallery is not wheelchair accessible.)
College Avenue Galleries, 5241 College Ave., Oakland, Tues.–Sat., 11 a.m.–6 p.m.; Wed., 6–7:30 p.m.
Campus Center Galleries, San Francisco campus, Mon.–Sat., 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Oakland: Wed., 5:30–7:30 p.m.
San Francisco: Tues., 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Campus Life
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- International Student Affairs/Programs
- Career Development
- Student Accounts
- Student Records
- Health Insurance | Wellness
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Learning Resources
- Disability/Access Services
- Shuttle Service
- Student Resources
- Student Handbook