- Participate in campuswide activities and events such as the winter and spring Holiday Fairs and the Zero Waste spring picnic.
- Have an idea for a community event? Apply for funding.
- Join or create student organization.
- Develop your personal and professional skills by attending the Food for Thought series.
- Get involved by applying for leadership positions.
The Office of Student Life fosters a culture in which students are the makers of their own learning experience. We engage students to develop personally, socially and intellectually to become artist-citizens.
In collaboration with students, professional staff support students’ academic journey through the following co-curricular programming: new student orientation, student activities, student organizations, leadership development, student conduct and commencement.
- Civic responsibility - We encourage the development of self-knowledge and ethical awareness that leads towards positive expression.
- Community engagement – We create an ethos of student involvement and mutual ownership, while providing opportunities, skills, and knowledge to be an active member of an arts community.
- Creative collaborations - We promote collective action within the student body while partnering with members, programs and initiatives that advance the robustness of student life.
- We promote and celebrate a culture of inclusiveness, intellectual curiosity and ethical citizenship.
- We advance initiatives and collaborations that are student-centered, socially conscious, globally minded, and environmentally responsible.
- We strive to offer a full calendar of events that encourage community engagement, foster a sense of tradition, and sustain a welcoming and diverse community.
- We facilitate opportunities for peer connections that strengthen students’ collegiate experience.
- We support students’ pursuit for academic excellence through wellness and mind/body initiatives.
- We advise and assist the efforts of students to design, implement, and manage their own initiatives, campus events and student organizations.
- We cultivate the establishment and endurance of student leaders.