Links provided here disclose specific information that is in compliance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990 and the Higher Education Amendments of 1992 and 1998.
General information about California College of the Arts
- Accreditation and degree information for the college's academic programs of study
- Current degree programs, other programs offered by CCA, and faculty listings by programs of study
- Facilities and studio resources
- Services for students with disabilities and maps of the campuses indicating wheelchair-accessible campus facilities
- Transfer credit policy (view this page for a list of higher education institutions with which CCA has an established articulation agreement)
- Career Development services and alumni career information, including types of graduate or professional education in which CCA's undergraduate degree alumni enroll
View About for additional information.
- Financial aid programs made available to CCA students, including federal and state programs, CCA scholarships, and other financial aid opportunities
- Determination of eligibility
- How to apply for financial aid, including forms required to complete the various applications for in-demand financial aid programs and the financial aid petition process
- Financial aid for Students in Mobility and International Exchange and Summer Study Abroad programs
- Terms and conditions of Federal Perkins, Direct loans, Parent Plus loans, and Graduate PLUS loans
- About repayment, deferment, and loan counseling for undergraduate loans and graduate loans
- Work-study terms and conditions that are part of the financial aid package
- Cost of attending CCA for an academic year (e.g., tuition and fees for full- and part-time enrollment, typical charges for room and board, books and supplies, transportation costs, and personal expenses)
- How and when financial aid is disbursed
- Financial aid enrollment policies, including eligibility requirements, withdrawals and leaves of absence, and return of Title IV funds
- Criteria for measuring satisfactory academic progress, including reinstatement of eligibility for financial aid
View Financial Aid for additional information.
- Privacy of Student Education Records (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student body size, retention, and graduation rates
- Student body diversity of full-time Pell Grant recipients
- Crime awareness and Public Safety, including CCA’s annual campus security report (right-hand column)
- Alcohol/drug policies, including the drug-free school and workplace program (view also Student Guidelines)
- CCA’s student code of conduct
- Copyright policy
View Admissions for additional information.
- College fire safety report
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures to reach students and staff
- Fire drill information
- Fire safety policies
- Missing persons procedures and student’s option to designate a contact person
Student code of conduct: copyright infringement
- Policy and sanctions related to copyright infringement and liabilities students face for unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials
View the Student Handbook for additional information.