You must submit an official transcript from all previously attended schools. Official, sealed transcripts from these institutions must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions at CCA.

All transcripts must be in English or accompanied by a certified English translation of the original.

Send all materials to:

California College of the Arts
Office of Admissions
1111 Eighth Street
San Francisco CA 94107

First-Year Applicants

High school transcripts must show proof of graduation or General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Home-schooled applicants should submit detailed syllabi of courses (equivalent to grades 10-12) and details of those curricula you are pursuing through any public or private agency (including community college transcripts, if applicable).

If you have attended college or received college credit while in high school (i.e., Running Start, dual enrollment, summer precollege programs), please submit those official college transcripts.

Transfer & Second-Degree Applicants

Students with 30 or more transferable units are not required to provide a high school transcript. Please see Transfer Credit for more details on preparing to transfer.

CCA will accept unofficial transcripts to process applications; however, an offer of admission and degree audits are subject to change based on receipt of official transcripts.

It is the applicant’s responsibility to produce official transcripts as soon as they become available.