Students interested in coaching opportunities must be signed in to their cca.edu email to review the schedules prior to making an appointment.
You may pick up a printed version of the schedules at the Learning Resources Center (LRC) or at the main desk of either campus library.
Before setting up a coaching appointment, please do the following:
- Review the appropriate coaching schedule to ensure the kind of coaching you seek is currently being offered.
- Familiarize yourself with CCA's coaching procedures and policies. Be certain to schedule your session in advance. (Coaches also are students who have midterms and finals.)
- Decide what's needed for the coaching session to be helpful. Write a list of questions and concerns to address during the session. (This will help the coach better manage the time you spend together.)
- Bring your textbook, syllabus, class notes, all assignment handouts, and your essay draft (if applicable).
- Consider if having a weekly appointment for a specified period of time is best. For example, one session may address a single project, but ongoing assistance may improve your skills to address future projects on your own. Trust that the coach can assess your learning needs and will advise the best way to work together be it short- or longer-term.
Coordinator of Learning Resources
Virginia C. Jardim, MAT, ET/P
Irwin Hall 213
See coaching schedules to set up an appointment.
Learning Resources Center
- Campus Life
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- International Student Affairs/Programs
- Career Development
- Student Accounts
- Student Records
- Undergraduate Exhibitions
- Health Insurance | Wellness
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Learning Resources
- Disability/Access Services
- Intercampus Transportation
- Student Resources
- Student Handbook